All About Cierra
Cierra Alexa Ramirez was born on March 9th, 1995 in Houston, Texas. She is an actress and singer. You may remember her from 'The Secret Life of the American Teenager' when she played Kathy who made her first appearance in the 100th episode. Or maybe you remember her from her leading role in the film 'Girl in Progress'. Cierra is currently portraying one of the main characters, Mariana, in ABC Family's new show 'The Fosters' and she is currently working on her debut album. Cierra is definitely a rising star.
- Her full name is Cierra Alexa Ramirez!
- Cierra's birthday is March 9th, 1995
- She is 5'1''
- She was born in Houston, Texas!
- And is currently splitting her time between LA and New York!
- She has a younger sister named Savannah and she has a puppy named Paisley Rose!
- She also has a Latin background.
- Cierra was about 10 years old when she decided she wanted to be an actress and she originally got into acting through singing.
- Cierra made her first television appearance when she was just 10 years old in Showtime at the Apollo when she performed the song "I am Changing". This was definitely her breakout performance.
- Cierra's favorite shows are Bates Motel, AHS, Awkward, Girls, and Pretty Little Liars!
- She loves hanging out with her family and friends, especially her 'The Fosters' family.
- One of her obsessions is dried pineapple rings.
- She loves In-N-Out Burger :)
- Her favorite candy is Snickers.
- Her favorite Halloween movie is Hocus Pocus.
- She would love to play a character in a scary movie!
- Cierra's favorite books are The Perks of Being a Wallflower and The Fault in Our Stars! She also loves The Perks of Being a Wallflower movie and is obsessed with Emma Watson :)
- Cierra is currently filming the show The Fosters and is recording her debut album!
- She also hopes to one day be able to write and produce films and television.
- "I love music and movies, but I have a heart for TV. This show will bring people on an incredible journey - I can't wait!" - Cierra on 'The Fosters'
- "Part of what is so great about this job is the journey of experiences we have. Any role is so much fun and you should enjoy it as much as you can and always be proud of your work!"
- "I love television and I love movies, so it really doesn't matter to me. More than anything, I just want a good part and will take what I can get."
- "Still to this day I love watching myself in that performance." - Cierra on singing at the Apollo
- "Instead of giving yourself reasons why you can't, give yourself reasons why you can." - Cierra has tweeted this quote via Twitter
- "Just be you. Be the best 'you' that you can possibly be. There is no one else like you."